Re: Summary of last meeting and date for next meeting

Aldo,

    thanks for the pointer to FRED. I will look at it.

Concerning the overlap with the Dagstuhl workshop: you are right, so
let's postpone to the 14th of September and then have a biweekly turn
(i.e. 28th of September, 12th of October etc.)

I will update the wiki accordingly.

Best regards,

Philipp.