Re: Reminder Ontolex-Telco tomorrow, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET)

Thanks Philipp, that simplification was barely due. Tomorrow I'll be travelling, but will try to connect anyway.

I added a couple of edits to the first requirement, which is my main interest, and where the most discussions from the last telecons concentrated. If I see I cannot join tomorrow, will send an explanation of my edits.

BTW, the email activity of this group seems a bit under capacity: hopely after the simplication of the requirements the work becomes more concrete and people more active :)
Ciao
Aldo

On 5 Jul 2012, at 14:19, Philipp Cimiano wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>  first of all, this is a gentle reminder that we will have our monthly Ontolex-Telco tomorrow between 15:00 - 16:00 (CET).
>
> I have worked this week on structuring our requirements, distilling them into *eight* main requirements.
>
> The goal of our meeting tomorrow will be to go through these requirements. My plan is then to assign one person per requirement that works this requirement out in the next two months.
>
> In September, I would like to finalize the requirements document and move towards a specification of the core model.
>
> The dial-in details etc. can be found here:  http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2012.07.06,_3-4_pm_CET
>
> So the agenda for tomorrow is:
>
> 1) introduction to new members (5 mins. each): short statement about area of work/expertise, institution and motivation for joining the group
> 2) discussion of distilled requirements (20 mins.)
> 3) responsibles for requirements (20 mins.)
> 4) plan for future telcos / roadmap (5 mins.)
> 5) other dial-in options (5 mins.)
>
> Talk to you all tomorrow.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp.
>
> --
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
> Semantic Computing Group
> Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
> University of Bielefeld
>
> Phone: +49 521 106 12249
> Fax: +49 521 106 12412
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
> Room H-127
> Morgenbreede 39
> 33615 Bielefeld

_____________________________________

Aldo Gangemi
Senior Researcher
Semantic Technology Lab (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology,
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161, Roma, Italy
Tel: +390644161535
Fax: +390644161513