Re: Web site down

Hi all due to weather conditions in central Italy (infrastructures are not ready to deal with big amounts of snow), I have to travel at the time of the teleconference, so I am not sure I can attend it. Sorry, in the worst case I'll join in the discussion afterwards or will comment the minutes.
Ciao
Aldo

Inviato da Aldo