Minutes and next meeting

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:58:37 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

     the minutes of today's teleconference can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2012.04.13,_3-4_pm_CET

The next meeting will be on the 11th of May, 3-4 pm (CET). We will
continue our discussion on requirements.

ACTION: Everyone to ground requirements in their respective use cases,
providing examples for each requirement (Deadline May10th)

At the next teleconference we should try to:

- group requirements into core model and extended model

- classify requirements into main and optional

- discuss requirements case by case

Please get discussions started on key issues on this mailinglist.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano