Greetings from not so sunny California [via Ontology-Lexica Community Group]

From: Tom Knorr <tknorr@NeuroCollective.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:17:01 +0000
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Paul and John, we met at K-cap a few years back. Hello everybody. Your call for
participation in the ontolex workgroup addresses an issue that has been my main
concern with RDF and OWL and most of the tools operating with it. I have been
building a framework that allows RDF import/export but in order to [...]

This post sent on Ontology-Lexica Community Group

'Greetings from not so sunny California'

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/2012/03/29/greetings-from-not-so-sunny-california/

Learn more about the Ontology-Lexica Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex