Re: Welcome to Community Group on Ontology-Lexica

Armando,

  thanks for the introduction. This is indeed very interesting and
relevant. It looks like a good opportunity to exploit the connection to
FAO to come
up with interesting and realistic use cases for the CG.

Have you looked at the use cases on the website so far? Do you have any
comments on them or any proposals for other use cases from your
experience with FAO or other projects?

Best regards,

Philipp.