Re: Welcome to Community Group on Ontology-Lexica

Dear all,

I am a post-doctoral researcher at the Cognitive Interaction Technology
Excellence Cluster at the University of Bielefeld. For the last two years I
have been working on the issue of multilingual ontology with Philipp
Cimiano, as such we have been focussing on the ontology-lexicon interface,
applications of ontology-lexica and methods for sharing ontology-lexica on
the web as lexical linked data. As such I am very interested in the outcomes
of this groups and the ideas of the other members of the group on this
topic.

Regards,
John McCrae