Re: Welcome to Community Group on Ontology-Lexica

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:46:41 +0100
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Dear all,

Sorry for my late contribution to this self-introductory thread. My
name is Jorge Gracia. I am a post-doctoral researcher at Universidad
Politécnica de Madrid. I got my PhD at University of Zaragoza, with a
thesis on "techniques for the semantic heterogeneity reduction on the
Web", which comprised sense discovering, clustering, and
disambiguation techniques in the context of the Semantic Web. Recently
I have been focused on the issues of a multilingual Semantic Web here
in my work at Ontology Engineering Group, mainly in the context of the
Monnet European project.
Looking forward for a great collaboration!

Jorge Gracia