Re: Kick-off teleconference: 2. December, 1-3pm (CET)

Dear All,
I'll have to skip tomorrow's teleconf. Perhaps I can take part to the first 20 minutes. Unfortunately the time slot isn't any good for me: here in the East Coast is 7.00 - 9.00 AM and every Friday I have an early morning project meeting at 8 AM.
Best,
Alessandro
On Nov 2, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Philipp Cimiano wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> thanks for participating in the Doodle poll. As December 2. seems to suit a number of people, we propose to have the first kick-off teleconference on this date, from 1-3pm (CET).
>
> Furthermore, we propose to have a monthly conference on the first Friday of the month, from 1-3pm. The next teleconference will then be on the 6th of January.
>
> The agenda for the next telco will be as follows:
>
> 1) discussion on the goals of the ontolex community group (20 mins. max)
>
>       -> see the document here for this: http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Goals_and_Scope_of_Ontology-Lexica_Community_Group
>
> 2) discussion of group mission, schedule and timelines (20 mins. max)
>
>       -> see the proposal here for this: http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page
>
> 3) discussion on use cases, tandems of owners and reviewing of use cases (1h max)
>
>      -> see the current status here for this: http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Use_Cases
>
> We will be using a teleconferencing service for the call; we will send out call-in details soon.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp.
>
> --
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
> Semantic Computing Group
> Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
> University of Bielefeld
>
> Phone: +49 521 106 12249
> Fax: +49 521 106 12412
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de