Re: Comment on the Open License Expression Working Group Charter (Draft)

> What would you think of the “Open Policy Expression Language (OPEL) WG”
> ?

may lead to conflicts with the car brand "OPEL" [1] ;)
I like it though..

[1] http://www.opel.com/

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys