Re: [public-oilgaschem] <none>

Luiz,

After looking at a wikipedia article on semantic interoperability I
couldn't help but think about Noam Chomsky when he talks about the
commonalities of language.

For example, see:

Chomsky - Universal Grammar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiHd6DyuTU

Noam Chomsky, "Current Problems in the Study of Language and Mind"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3fjK1q-0nk

Noam Chomsky, "Grammar, Mind, and Body - A Personal View"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQS3klG3N0

and more...

-Brent