Re: [public-oilgaschem] <none>

That would be a good idea.  If there is enough interest we can try
resurrecting the Thursday morning telcons.  That's scheduled for every
other Thursday at 10 AM East Coast time (that's 7 AM on the West Coast).
 But I think before doing that we should have interest expressed by a
number of people and discussion topics proposed.