Our 3rd bi-weekly conference call is scheduled for Thursday, 5 July 2012 [via Oil, Gas and Chemicals Business Group]

From: Frank Chum <FChum@chevron.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:18:45 +0000
To: public-oilgaschem@w3.org
Please join me in welcoming Kendall Clark of Clark & Parsia , LLC for joining
the Oil, Gas & Chemical Business Group. For those who has joined the BG, our 3rd
bi-weekly conference call is scheduled for 10:00 EDT (UTC/GMT -5 hours) on
Thursday, 5 July 2012. We'll discuss the 2 use cases collaboration and report on
[...]

This post sent on Oil, Gas and Chemicals Business Group

'Our 3rd bi-weekly conference call is scheduled for Thursday, 5 July 2012'

http://www.w3.org/community/oilgaschem/2012/06/27/our-3rd-bi-weekly-conference-call-is-scheduled-for-thursday-5-july-2012/

Learn more about the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Business Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/oilgaschem