Joining the group

From: DHladky <dhladky@w3c.org.ru>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:57:54 +0200
To: public-oilgaschem@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Daniel Hladky and I work for the W3C Russia office and I am also
at HSE (National Research University - Higher School of Economics).
HSE is a a full member and HSE is also the host of W3C Russia.

I am personally interested to join the group and I am also interested to
link and coordinate Russian activities.

I have met last week an University called http://www.gubkin.ru/en/ and they
are very much interested to join W3C and the BG Oil & Gas.

Further I will have another meeting with an Oil & Gas group coordinated by
HSE on April 25.

Taking into the account the process (administration) of having new members
to sign I think we will be not ready by April 15, 2012.

Therefore my questions:

-          Can Russian members join later and still participate at the BG
Oil & Gas

-          Can I as W3C Russia or HSE join the group and play in the
meantime the interface to the Russian members

-          What are the next dates of the roadmap

Many thanks for your feedback.

Regards / С наилучшими пожеланиями,

*Daniel** **Hladky*

Deputy Director W3C Office Russia     Transforming the Web together

[image: Description: cid:image006.jpg@01CCD5F6.75CFB740]

*Phone:* +7-(495)-436 0245  |  *Mobile:* +41-79-3535043*
E-mail:* dhladky@w3c.org.ru    |    *W: *w3c.org.ru

*Skype:* daniel.hladky
    [image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image005.gif@01CCD5D6.5A3433F0]    hosted by       [image: Description:
cid:image007.jpg@01CCD5F6.75CFB740]

image003.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image003.jpg)