Request Re Editing Charter

From: Roger Cutler <rogercutler@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:59:11 -0600
To: public-oilgaschem@w3.org
Cc: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Just to help me keep track of what's going on and to avoid getting into an
unintentional do-undo back and forth -- if you edit the draft charter could
you please email me and give me a hint what you did?

Ian -- I think that you took out the voting and patent sections because
there are no requirements, right?  It does seem to me, however, that it
might be a good idea to discuss the IP framework for Community and Business
Groups anyway, as an informational thing.  I have in mind pointing to the
IP page for Community groups and perhaps including some "user friendly"
approximate discussion along the lines that you once sent me.  Sound OK?

Jennifer -- I find the history tracking of the Wiki confusing and I can't
figure out what you did.  Not much, as far as I can tell -- unless I am
confusing what you did with what Ian did.  Did you sort of complete what he
started?

I am not trying to discourage anyone from adding content or modifying.