Re: ODRL is coming back!

Monday night, I attended the Los Angeles Blockchain Meetup group where I announced the imminent arrival of ODRL. There was some excitement.

Most of the group is struggling with Solidity language and some are trying to map their older smart contracts into new code since the fork was make in blockchain last year.

All in all, there is a great deal of struggle with smart contracts. Most people are trying to run smart contracts off-chain in DAPs because of uncertainty.

I learned of this Git repo
https://github.com/Overtorment/awesome-smart-contracts <https://github.com/Overtorment/awesome-smart-contracts>

And this article was discussed.
https://bravenewcoin.com/news/the-smart-contract-network-effect-fallacy/ <https://bravenewcoin.com/news/the-smart-contract-network-effect-fallacy/>