Re: Looking for URIs to identify any licences

Dear Clement,

I think you may want to know about the RDFLicense dataset, with dozens
of licenses as RDF:

    http://rdflicense.appspot.com/

They are represented using ODRL2.1.
Also, you may want to know about the licensius services.
(http://www.licensius.com/apidoc/index.html)
They are HTTP REST services where you pass a text as parameter, possibly
containing the mention of a well known license, and then you will get
the most likely license it refers to.

You can try:
http://www.licensius.com/api/license/findlicenseintxt?txt=http%3A%2F%2Fcosasbuenas.es%2Fstatic%2Ftest.txt
Even if all the methods in the swagger page  do not work properly, you
may want to try using curl or any navigator.

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3