Re: Use Cases

On 4/8/16 6:02 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:
> Dear CG, the W3C POE WG is now collecting Use Cases for potential
> enhancements to the ODRL model.
>
> Please see: https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Use_Cases for details on
> the UC template and submission details.
>
> If you have any new business use cases that maybe relevant, then
> please submit.

A first comment -- after following that link, I find I think it would
be a good idea to title that page something other than just 'Use Cases'.

  a) People may come there from other parts of the web and be disoriented.
  b) Even people arriving from the link above may wonder if this is a
general page put up by the W3C about "Use Cases", rather than POE
specific (I did).

Plus, AFAIK it would be standard practice to give what the acronym
'POE' means on any free-standing page like this. (I had to look it up
by Googling.)

Maybe...

"Use Cases for the POE (Permission and Obligations Expression) Working
Group"

or the like?

Steven Rowat