Re: Opinions for some use cases in relation to constraints

Hi Paul,

About segments, you may want to use W3C Media Fragments URI
<http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/> to describe the granted resource.

http://www.pearson.com/yourvideo.ogv#t=90,120
file:///tmp/yourvideo.mkv#t=90,120

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3