Re: Multiple assets expression in a single ODRL 1.1 offer

> On 26 Mar 2015, at 02:09, Agnese Farinelli <agnese.farinelli@studenti.unimi.it> wrote:
>
> Another little question: if I accept this offer (that incorporates several assets and a different permission for each asset), the resultant agreement will include forcedly all the assets/permissions or can I choose only one asset with his permission ignoring the others (because, maybe, I’m not interested in every assets or in their permissions)?

That's a business decision made by the service provider.
Some negotiation may occur between the offer being made and the final agreement.

Typically, you may like to express the Offer as 3 separate offers (one with both perms, and two with one perm each)
That way you are very clear on the offers you are happy to accept (and turn into agreements)

Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com
Mobile: +61 4 1313 2206