RE: Reaction and questions to new docs

Hi all,
to throw in my 2-cents as one of the editors of the RightsML/IPTC examples -
http://dev.iptc.org/RightsML-Implementation-Examples
- the examples start with a natural language expression of a license - as
requested by Antoine
- currently we've expressed this only by XML encoding as the JSON encoding
was not part of the ODRL specifications so far ...
- ... but we plan to add the v2.1 JSON encoding.
- I understand Antoine's request of RDF/Turtle encoding targets the
ontology: sorry, but this is not on the IPTC to-do list - yet.
- regarding Victor's proposal below: I'm afraid even a simple example in
natural language, XML, JSON and RDF would not fit into a single page :-(
- by our experience quite different types of people are looking for
examples: those who would like to see a simple way of expressing natural
language by something machine readable, those who are looking for a standard
which also provides ready-to-use software libraries and those who want to
see very detailed examples as they want to implement the specifications into
a system. It might make sense to make such distinctions in guidelines and
examples.

Michael