Re: Progress towards a W3C Working Group

> On 11 Aug 2015, at 2:47 pm, Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>
> are there any actions to be taken in order to be able to "officially" join the OLE WG?

Hi Simon, once it is approved, then W3C Members organisations can join through the usual W3C process.
As I will be one of the co-chairs, we have the discretion of appointing “invited experts” to also join (who are non-members).

In addition, all the work/drafts will be public and all comments/feedback from the public will be addressed by the WG.

It is important to note that the OLE WG is tasked to take the existing V2.1 specs and take them thru the W3C “REC” process to standards.
It is not to make any significant changes to the V2.1 specs.

The ODRL Community Group will continue (always) and this CG is the place to discuss future enhancements to the ODRL specs.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com