Re: Educational purpose

Hi Cindy,

Almost correct - I think the role as defined in the partly element itself
should provide the "Education" context - e.g. student, teacher, etc. There
are different ways of implementing this - you could just authenticate the
role based on the identity provider (e.g. it is a recognised university,
then it is accepted), or it is part of the role definition in the
authentication context itself.

The main point I was bringing out - was that this doesn't require specific
vocabulary to be built into the language, but rather managed in the
party/role definitions. The use case could then extend much further. Using
the use case of the media for example, a work could be restricted to
journalists as a role - and the restriction enforced by the identity
provider from various journalism accreditation points (be it the publisher
like Reuters, BBC etc) or press accreditation bodies.

Alapan

Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/
Life's a gamble - take a chance