Re: ODRL tools

Hello,

We have at UPM an API plus a (limited) ODRL expressions editor, but we
have not mantained the git repository.
If interest exists, we may publish both during the summer.

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3