RE: odrl-ISSUE-12: Make asserting flexible values more flexible [ODRL Version 2.0 XML Encoding (Public) ]

Our RightsML group has discussed the comments below and the proposed change
- our response is:
- to add the attributes @rOpDataType and @rOpUnit is fine with us.
- from our view this would fit perfectly the needs for expressing amounts in
a currency.
- we acknowledge that the ODRL "pay" action has a mandatory requirement for
a linked asset object, thus excluding an "inline expression of an amount".
- what are the alternatives:
a) to modify the ODRL requirement
b) to overload the ODRL "pay" action by a RightsML "pay" action which does
not have this mandatory need.
c) to create a new "payamount" action which allows inline amounts: this
raises the issue of having actually the same semantics as "pay", only the
formal requirements are different - and this is not a perfect approach as
this is not easy to explain to users.
- in a ranking we would prefer a), next is b), actually a no-go is c).

Thanks to the ODRL team for considering and discussing the RightsML needs

Michael