Re: First Draft of ODRL Version 2.0 - published by ODRL Community Group

On 13 Apr 2012, at 09:24, Search Team wrote:

> On 2012-04-12 the ODRL Community Group published the first draft of the
> following specification: ODRL Version 2.0 XML Encoding. Participants contribute
> material to this specification under the W3C Community Contributor License
> Agreement (CLA). If you have any questions, please contact the group on their
> public list: public-odrl@w3.org. Learn more about the ODRL Community Group.

Hi all - please note that these 3 emails are just confirming our current Draft Specs are registered as Reports in the Community Group structure.  There is another explicit process to make them "Final Reports".

As a reminder, the "last call" on the 3 draft specs ends Mon 16 April [1]

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com