ODRL W3C Community Group Meeting 28-29 Sept 2011

From: <ri@odrl.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:11:26 +1000
Cc: odrl-interest@odrl.net
To: ODRL-Version2 <odrl-version2@odrl.net>, odrl-services@odrl.net, public-odrl@w3.org

Dear ODRL Community, our face-to-face meeting is fast approaching in Barcelona.

I would like to firm up the Agenda and Attendees list [1].

Can you please sent any updates/requests for the Agenda, including any offers for Use Cases.

If you will attend, please update the page [1] or send me an email.

I look forward to seeing you all in Barcelona as ODRL embarks on a new journey as a W3C Community Groupů

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net