Re: Open Source Libraries for ODRL

Hi Miles,

Yes, the link is broken. The right link should be:
"http://oeg-upm.github.io/odrlapi/" (the project was moved from my
personal account to my group's account).
I have to update the link to the documentation. I am happy to know about
users, user requests and new desired features.

your compilation of links is great, thanks for maintaining it!
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3