Re: PRISM Rights based on ODRL

Greetings,

I saw this post re: Ad-ID on Linkedin today that might be relevant.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/AdID-XMP-Schema-Integrated-Digital-3968249%2ES%2E5970748186409590788?view=&item=5970748186409590788&type=member&gid=3968249&trk=eml-b2_anet_digest-hero-1-hero-disc-disc-0&midToken=AQFZUVryzDWt7Q&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=3_r-z90pX02CE1

As I recall, IPTC Photo Metadata group had some dealings with Harold in the past. Is this the same gentleman, Michael?

Cindy