Re: Updated ODRL in JSON DRAFT

I just spotted a slight bug in [2] — the namespace URI is listed as:

http://w3.org/ns/odrl/2/

…when the canonical form is…

http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/

This may be my fault — I think I accidentally dropped the ‘www.’ in some early e-mails to the list when we were all discussing it — but all resources on w3.org have a canonical hostname-part of ‘www.w3.org’.

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Chief Technical Architect - Archives & Digital Public Space,
Zone 2.12, BBC Scotland, 40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA.

Inside the BBC? My movements this week: http://neva.li/where-is-mo