Re: ODRL 2.1 / Creative Commons Profile, RDF examples

On 3 Aug 2014, at 21:02, Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es> wrote:

> The ODRL 2.1 / Creative Commons Profile (last updated in September) describes some XML examples.
> Aren't we going to have a RDF version?
> How does it concile with the CC-REL versions -not updated since very long? Are they still acceptable?

Hi Victor, this Profile needs to be updated (and is on the todo list!)

We can certainly have both XML and RDF examples, and that would also be a great use case!

The idea now, was to use some of the CC-REL URIs for attachPolicy (etc) as we did not want these in the ODRL Common Vocab.

(Volunteers welcome ;-)

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity