Re: Updated Common Vocab

Great (though not volunteering for encoding ;))!

Would we need to arrange any specific place holders with W3C for the
namespace? I don't think w3c.org/ns/ODRL resolves to anything right now ...
Is the path even acceptable to W3C? Are there specific w3c guidelines in
this regard?

Alapan

On Friday, 23 March 2012, Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com> wrote:

> On 23 Mar 2012, at 02:56, Alapan wrote:
>
> I would have thought that the namespace should be actively resolvable.
Thus, since this is on http, putting "http://w3.org/ns/odrl/vocab#play" in
to my browser, I would get something, relating to "play" - such as a
definition of what is play for example.

--
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/
Life's a gamble - take a chance