RightsML 1.0 EP, based on ODRL 2.0, is out

From: Michael Steidl \(IPTC\) <mdirector@iptc.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:18:24 +0200
To: "'ODRL Community Group \(Contrib\)'" <public-odrl-contrib@w3.org>
Hi ODRL group:

The IPTC is happy to announce that today our standard RightsML
1.0/Experimental Phase which is based on ODRL 2.0 has been made public.

Find more about it at http://dev.iptc.org/RightsML

This Experimental Phase is meant to collect experience with using it out in
the wild, its intention is to fine tune the specification before releasing
it as a production level document.

Having heard first question about to right use of ODRL and this news media
focused vocabulary RightsML I think Stuart and I will bring up some
questions on this group.

Already now: thanks for any support from the ODRL team.

Kind regards,

Michael

Michael Steidl

Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@iptc.org]

Web:  <http://www.iptc.org/> www.iptc.org - on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/IPTC> @IPTC

Business office address:

20 Garrick Street, London WC2E 9BT, United Kingdom

Registered in England, company no 101096