Re: RDF Encoding for ODRL?

From: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:06:59 +1000
Cc: "ODRL Community Group WG (public-odrl-contrib@w3.org)" <public-odrl-contrib@w3.org>
To: Stuart Myles <SMyles@ap.org>

On 4 Apr 2012, at 06:08, Myles, Stuart wrote:

> Is there still a plan to provide an RDF encoding? Is this something that we could reach out to other W3C groups to get help on?

Hi Stuart - that is the plan [1] - but we have not been successful in getting any public deliverables.

I have tried to directly approach a few Sem Web experts, but that did not result in any outcomes.

It would be good to ask the SemWeb Interest Group for volunteers?

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com