Web NFC Community Group Charter draft

From: Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:33:42 -0800
To: "public-nfc@w3.org" <public-nfc@w3.org>
I copied the NFC contents from the proposed WG charter to the W3C
Community Group Charter template in order to create a starting point for
a charter for the Web NFC Community Group we'll start.  We'll move the
latest editor's draft to that CG when it starts.  Actually, we'll submit
a version with only our edits and will ask people who made changes to
this new draft to do those again in the CG.  I'll attach the draft charter.