[nfc] Charter: Consider a "permission ceremony" deliverable

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:41:13 +0000
To: public-nfc@w3.org
jyasskin has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/nfc:

== Charter: Consider a "permission ceremony" deliverable ==
In order for security researchers to analyze the WebNFC spec, it would
 be good to document one or more [security
ceremonies](https://eprint.iacr.org/2007/399.pdf) used to grant a
website (or other security principal) access to perform operations on
an NFC device.

This shouldn't go into the WebNFC spec, since we shouldn't be
specifying concrete UI, but I think it would make sense as a separate
deliverable.

See https://github.com/w3c/nfc/issues/80