Re: [nfc] Clarify the use cases and the scope of the _Web_ NFC API

From: Zoltan Kis via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:12:03 +0000
To: public-nfc@w3.org
It could be indeed in a separate doc. For the BT CG, the use cases doc
 also includes security and privacy sections. For NFC, the latter is
also mentioned in the charter, and that would make information
scattered across 3 (too many) places. I would actually prefer having
use cases and then security and privacy as sections in the NFC spec.
It is a relatively short spec anyway, and it seems there are
sufficiently limited number of use cases for the web. If it turns too
big, we could split use cases off to a separate document later.
Also, based on SysApps experience, it is good if API design choices
can be traced back to real use cases and requirements, therefore at
least in the beginning I would keep them in the spec.
@kenchris, @don, opinions?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by zolkis
See https://github.com/w3c/nfc/issues/49#issuecomment-74076328