From: Don Coleman [mailto:dcoleman@chariotsolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:23 AM
To: public-nfc@w3.org
Subject: Revising the Spec

I think we need to revise this spec, in particular make the API simpler and easier to understand.

One sign we missed the target is that Mozilla didn't use our spec for NFC. "The NFC implementation in Gecko follows the NFC Forum specifications, as the current W3C NFC draft doesn't fit all the needs we have for our platform." https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/NFC_API/Using_the_NFC_API

I'll be sending a few additional emails for discussion on various subjects.

I'm in Santa Clara for TPAC on 10/28 and 10/29, if anyone wants to have an informal meeting to work on this please let me know.
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros