Re: minutes for Jan 8 call

Hi Stephen,

I haven't heard any discussion on that point.  It is probably something
for the NFC Forum to address, as the W3C specification essentially
provides a JavaScript API for web developers to use and assumes an NFC
hardware and drivers, which will need to follow the NFC Forum's
specifications. The question is thus more about whether ISO/IEC 18000-3
Mode 2 would be explicit to web developers or whether it is something
that is hidden from the JavaScript API as being at a different level of
abstraction. I am copying the working group list for their comments.

Best regards,
    Dave