AW: Is API running on computeur ?

Hi Geoffroy,

I cannot speak for the webnfc approach, but if you want to experiment with NFC in a browser on a PC, please have a look at my nfctools for java project.

I've created a Java Applet which is able to communicate with an ACR122 and a SCL3711 desktop reader. I'm using the smartcard IO API from java to communicate with the readers.
Most of the logic is done in Java and I have lightweight connectors in JavaScript to do some "magic" in the browser.

You can find a demo website here:
http://www.grundid.de/nfc/

I've also created a pure NDEF online editor which uses the Java Applet:
http://ndefeditor.com/

The source code is in my github account:

https://github.com/grundid/nfctools
https://github.com/grundid/nfctools-applet
https://github.com/grundid/ndefeditor

Regards,