Re: common NFC API draft / base for discussion

Thanks Luc,

I have added a link to the editor's draft from the NFC home page, see:

    http://www.w3.org/2012/nfc/#roadmap

It is interesting that you've avoided exposing the detailed types of
tags in favour of Text, URI, and MIME record types. That seems like a
good idea as it steers clear of the variations in how such details are
expressed, e.g. in Android. We probably need to take a look at the
details of the Android SDK to see whether the draft API can be
implemented on top of it.  I will also ask my contacts working on
PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) and webinos to see what comments they have.
Any other platforms, we should be checking for the details of their NFC
platform?

Best regards,

   Dave