Re: Timeline for charter review and approval

On 24/05/12 16:40, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> What's the timeline for the proposed WG charter review and approval?

I have asked Philipp Hoschka for his approval for taking it to review,
but would prefer the review to happen at the same time as for the System
Applications Charter. For that we are still trying to include a more
detailed roadmap with the consensus of the main stakeholders. I am
expecting another couple of weeks for that to complete.

Best regards,