Re: draft charter for a W3C NFC working group - gemalto comments

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:21:38 +0000
To: "'dsr@w3.org'" <dsr@w3.org>
CC: "'Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com'" <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>, "'public-nfc@w3.org'" <public-nfc@w3.org>
I wasn't calling for specific wording. I was referencing the dialog about Web Intents being a reason that certain functional capabilities could be left out of scope in the charter. I think that determination is preliminary. So in general I am supporting what Virginie said and what I called for earlier in the thread.
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T