Re: DOM NamedStorage Interface Proposal

and how is that solved by a promise API whatsoever?

I really think libraries author should have a way to secure their bits,
either sync or async ... the abstract indirect way to access such
functionality is completely irrelevant.

Callback or promise or generators, that is not solving such issue so I do
hope whatever "we want" won't be just async sugar but actually a good
solution for libraries/modules coexistence in a single realm.

Best Regards