Re: Submitting forms as JSON

Hi Robin, I took a couple of read throughs of this spec and it's super
simple to follow (which is awesome for a non-expert at reading specs). Not
to get away from the main gist but could something like this be prototyped
in something like Polymer (or any framework that aims to extend DOM
semantics)? I'm really tempted to try something like this but as you
mention in the spec, its up to the server to check the encode type of the
form before determining the parsing mechanics. Does this ultimately mean
that server side languages would need to change to implement this spec in
the future?

Sincerely,
Jon

Jonathan Kelly * Web Developer