Re: Advocacy / prioritization

I'd add "first load bootstrapping" for ServiceWorker (née:
NavigationController), which would enable polyfills to truly control
resource loading in the page, starting from the page's first load (unlike
the way it is defined today).

As an example, ServiceWorker/NavigationController was mentioned in the past
as a way to polyfill CSP. Without it handling the first load, that is not
something you can rely on (since first page load users will remain
vulnerable).

Ragarding tap.js, assuming the concept takes off, combining ServiceWorker
scripts in should be something we think about as well. (for URL rewriting
polyfills that are used across sites)