Re: Passed: Extensible Web Manifesto Projects

On Oct 28, 2013 7:04 AM, "Robin Berjon" <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 26/10/2013 18:13 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
>>
>> On Saturday, October 26, 2013, Brian Kardell wrote:
>>
>>     Again, for sake of formality, the period for comments has closed, we
>>     will officially take this up.
>>
>> BTW, let's please use less formality. CFCs are generally a waste of time
>> (specially for stuff everyone is going to agree on!). Let's take a more
>> JFDI approach going forward.
>

> What Marcos said. Please don't mimic the bad ideas that have currency
elswhere. Commit then review and all that.

> --

Ok point taken.  I thought by suggesting  that folks actually start
submitting items and begin the work, we could do both without a lot of
formality and wasted time.. that all we were really formalizing was
agreement on whether to add it to the repo or publish it elsewhere, and
that much seemed worth a vote to me as it is really our 1 big thing atm.

But, i take your points and have no desire to add process or formality
where we don't need it.