Re: Passed: Extensible Web Manifesto Projects

On Oct 26, 2013 10:04 AM, "François REMY" <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Cool!
>
> I think we should mention at least:
> Mutation Observers
> Custom Elements
> CSS Object Model & Custom Properties
> Promises
>
> We could also mention some polyfills in the list, that we think tried to
follow the guidelines. This could include Polymer/XTags/Hitch/DOM4/…

> Anything else we should mention?

Streams/File stuff has cited principles several times.  Adobe is trying to
employ in CSS Regions/ NamedRegions proposal.  TAG has been actively
promoting and helping employ in review and advice.  Maybe work on
URLs/fetch.  ServiceWorkers.  Selectors L4+.  I think i cite JSON a lot.

officially take this up.