Re: Proposal

I like the idea though I have one question. While I can see the use for
:allof, :noneof and :oneof, I'm not too sure what the difference is between:

/* Style the cars that are foreign and used or domestic, new and effiecient. */
..cars div:-hitch-anyof(.foreign .used, .domestic .new .efficient) p {
    color: blue;
}

and

/* Style the cars that are foreign and used or domestic, new and efficient. */
..cars div.foreign.used p,
..cars div.domestic.new.efficient p {
    color: blue;
}

Is there a difference or it's just there for syntactic completeness?