Re: The Extensible Web Manifesto [via Extensible Web Community Group]

"Walled gardens of the standards committees." Really!?

Gratuitous flaming weakens your overall point. Which is a shame as the work you're doing is critical.

WG would love to have more input from developers. The problem is enabling communication channels between spec editors, developers and implementors while maintaining a high signal to noise ratio.

--tobie